Monday, May 9, 2011

It Has Been a While

I have been away from my blog for about a month now. My work became a little bit too much. I was also busy studying for my MBA entrance exam so I could not really find the time to read about anything else or indulge in my hobbies.


A friend of mine commented about how I usually update my blog frequently, stop for about a month or so then resume blogging, and so on and so forth. His comment made me wonder if there are any people out there who read my blog and also think the same...


well...this blog is intended to be a diary style collection of things that I come across and enjoy very much. It is meant to be a source of positivity in my life. Frequent updates are not my goal here. I enjoy all kind of arts from the traditional and classical all the way to the wacky and avant garde. I enjoy science and philosophy. I like everything involving cats ^^ and I love everything related to Japan. I like everything that puts an instant smile on my face and everyone else’s or can immediately change my mood to a more uplifted and positive one :D


My goal is to make this a place that my soul yearns for anytime I need a breath of fresh air.


I hope it does the same for you ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment